Congratulations Mark Garrison!
Mark accomplished Good Samaritan Act
Details of the Recognition
ANN ARBOR, Mich.
Jan 16, 2016
Two Advanced Disposal drivers prevented a home in Pickney, Mich., from burning down Thursday while the family was away. Mark Garrison, extinguished a fire caused by an extension cord to Christmas lights under the house’s porch.
Hampton was at a neighbor’s house picking up the trash and smelled something odd coming from the home next door. Upon further investigation, he found a fire under the porch. He quickly ran to his truck for his fire extinguisher. Garrison was nearby and assisted. Together the men put the fire out and called 911.