The Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance’s (CVSA) 29th Annual 3-day International Roadcheck
June 7-9, 2016
- Pre-inspect the condition of your vehicle.
- Be sure your mirrors are properly adjusted and clean.
- Maintain a safe following distance.
- Make only safe and necessary lane changes.
- Focus on your driving and avoid or minimize in-truck distractions.
- Never drive under the influence!
- Get enough sleep.
- Buckle Up! It’s your last line of defense
2016 ENFORCEMENT WILL BE FOCUSED ON TIRES
Check tires for: proper inflation, cuts and bulges, no re-grooved tires on steering axle, tread wear and proper tread groove depth.
Inspect sidewalls for: defects, improper repairs, exposed fabric or cord, contact with any part of the vehicle and tire markings excluding it from use on a steering axle.