Waste & Recycling Workers Week is excited to announce our partnership with the AmazonSmile Foundation. This partnership offers another way for us to support the hardworking men and women of the waste and recycling industry.
AmazonSmile allows you to give back to the dedicated sanitation workers in your community every time you shop at Amazon. With each online sale, the retailer will donate a portion of all eligible purchases to Waste and Recycling Workers Week.
Shop AmazonSmile for WRWW
Shopping AmazonSmile is easy, and at no cost to you! Simply follow the link below to set Waste & Recycling Workers Week as your charity of choice when shopping. Every dollar you spend with the online retailer supports our hardworking men and women in the waste and recycling industry.
Don’t forget to bookmark the link for future shopping!
You can also activate AmazonSmile through your Amazon mobile app. Tap “AmazonSmile” under the Settings menu, and search for Waste & Recycling Workers Week. Then start shopping!
Support Your Waste Workers
AmazonSmile is just one of many ways to support your local sanitation workers. Waste & Recycling Workers Week proudly sponsors many initiatives to show our appreciation for the hardworking employees in the industry.
With these initiatives, our goal is to celebrate and advocate for the sanitation workers who keep our communities safe, clean, and healthy.
- Annual Waste & Recycling Workers Week celebration, the week of June 17 each year
- Virtual counseling resources and services for sanitation workers
- Commemorative Waste & Recycling Workers Week stamp, under review with the US Postal Service
- Waste workers coloring book for children, educating kids on the importance of recycling and the role of sanitation workers
- Innovative solutions for space debris orbiting the earth through Space Waste
AmazonSmile is a 501(c)(3) private foundation created by Amazon. Each year, the foundation donates millions of dollars to charities around the world. You can learn more about AmazonSmile here.